Please join ATA for our
5th Annual Walk to Silence Tinnitus!
Together, We Can Raise Awareness
& Funds for Tinnitus Research & Support
- WHEN: Sunday, June 9th, 2013
- WHERE: Willamette Park, a lovely pathway along Portland’s waterfront, (map)
- TIME: Registration starts at 9 am, Walk from 10 am – 12 pm
- DISTANCE: 5k = 3.1 miles
- LEVEL: Easy
There are MANY ways for you to get involved!
- Start a team & encourage friends and family to join and/or donate.
- Join your friend’s team.
- Join Team ATA as an individual walker.
There is a $25 minimum donation to register each walker aged 15+ which includes a free t-shirt (for Portland, OR walkers). All proceeds benefit ATA. Children are welcome, as are four-legged friends.
Throughout the US:
- Start a team in your own city. Walk around your neighborhood or “walk” remotely.
- Donate to a specific team.
- Make a general donation to Team ATA.